Monday, February 8, 2010
Carson has been asking since his last birthday if we could go to Chuck E. Cheese. So I told him if he could choose one friend to go along, then we could probably make that happen. So his buddy Derek joined us and we all had a great time! And best of all, I didn't have to have a party at my house with a bunch of first grade boys! I am thankful I was able to leave Oliver with our moms for the day, which took a lot of stress off of me!
Carson's birthday fell on Super Bowl Sunday this year, so it made it easy for us to have a family Super Bowl Birthday party celebration. I love any excuse to eat yummy snacks all day long! Plus, Carson is apparently all into football right now. I think he is just saying it to vex his father. He says he is not going to play basketball, but just football. I would be thrilled if he played both! :)
- he is incredibly smart and fairly wise for his age
- he has a great sense of humor
- he is willing to share with me all the details of his recess games with buddies
- he still loves to hang out with his mom
- he loves Jesus and wants to spread the Word!