Well, I would like to participate, but this will be difficult. Whenever I am forced to think about myself, I draw a blank. So thanks, Dana, I just might be here all day!
10 Things you may or may not know about me.....
1. My favorite color is orange.
2. I am obsessed with dancing. Every type of dancing, but latin is my favorite. I would love to be able to do it myself, but I don't have the guts to get in front of anyone, so I just watch every chance I get. Matt has promised me that he will take dance lessons with me when we have a chance, aka, when the kids are grown?
3. I love the Jane Austin movies, especially the 5 hour A&E version of Pride and Predjudice, but have never actually made it through one of her novels. I used to consider myself a reader, but now I just can't make the time!
4. I have a life-sized poster of Elvis in my guest bathroom. I think Elvis had it goin' on! I know he's not the best role model, but I find him particularily hot in his mid-60s movie days. Girls, Girls, Girls anyone? If you haven't seen it, you should!
5. I have struggled with self-esteem issues since 3rd grade.
6. I LOVE babies, but 2-4 age range, not so much. :)
7. I used to think of myself as a good writer and pretty good poet.
8. I hate talking on the phone.
9. I love being a sports fan in the real world, for people I know and love. My best friends in college were two b-ballin' boys who I could sit on the sideline and cheer on at every beach court in SoCal. But I have no athletic skills of my own and I find cheering for colleges and professional teams on tv a bit ridiculous. I think a lot of people act like they're all into it because it seems cool. Not me. I love Super Bowl Sunday for the food. Usually I don't even know who's playing!
10. My husband, Matt, and I built our own house. Literally, we did everything other than drywall and garage slab. We had help from inexperienced slave labor such as my dad and other family members. We live in a beautiful 3200 sq ft house that we could only afford because we built it, and that's something I'm proud of.