Friday, November 21, 2008

One Silly Girl

 

 

 

This girl cracks me up on a regular basis with her little escapades and diversions. And she's very particular about things being "just so". This morning Matt wanted a bag to put some mandarin oranges in to take to school, so I set him up. Some time later in the morning Hallie was taking oranges out of the box and I said she could not have them (as she made a mess with one earlier). I quickly gave in and gave her one orange to hang on to. She then asked for a bag to put it in. Okay, I gave her a bag and she carried it around the rest of the morning, adding things to it along the way. She also wore a backpack all morning, because she saw her sister put one on at one point. Her communication skills are really flourishing and this is a fun age with her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: