Friday, September 11, 2009
Tana's Birthday Luau
Montana turned 5 during the first week of school. We had a "Hawaii" themed birthday party, which turned out awesome because Mr. Sun shone bright for us and Mr. Wind stayed away! Thank you so much to my fabulous photographer, Joy Jones!
Things I love about Montana at 5:
- her love of all things school!
- her impeccable memory
- all the grown-up things she says in just everyday talk
- her beautiful sun-streaked hair
- her imagination and creativity
- the way she can be a tough tom-boy and a pretty pretty princess
- her willingness to try anything