Monday, February 25, 2008

Uh Oh!


Here is Hallie ready to go outside!

Here is the mess Hallie made when she tried to feed our new fish. Carson apparently had not closed the fish food tightly enough. Thankfully, she did not get any into the aquarium, or that would have been much more work for me! This picture was taken after I had already scooped as much as I could fit back into the container by hand. The mess looked like she had dumped the entire container but the container looked still mostly full! They really pack that stuff in there, I guess. I wish I had thought to take a picture while Hallie was still standing there holding the fish food, looking quite guilty. I have found special "gifts" to the fish floating in the aquarium on several occasions -- lego men, wooden puzzle pieces, and the plastic pirate skull and crossbones ring is now a permanent decoration.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: