Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pregnancy Journal

For those of you who, like myself, love getting a glimpse of what's going on in other people's minds through the intimacy of a journal, and may have been checking mine out -- I have not been a flake. I have posted a few entries over the last two months, but I had the thing set up wrong, so you wouldn't see my most recent entry each time you went. I fixed it for you now (Contessa) so you should go right to my most recent entry upon clicking the link. ;)

2 comments:

Dana Broderick said...

Cool! I'm going to have to do this next time I'm pregnant (and that's a ways away!) I didn't know Steph was pregnant!!! So that's the reason for the call!!! I guess I better call her back!

Amber said...

Actually, she probably really wanted to talk to you about the vampire series you both read. She was so excited when I told her you read it. :) I'm just a little out of the loop on this one...