Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hallie's strange positions

While I'm not fond of showing myself sleeping on the blog, I think it's important to note that we finally have a child who will fall asleep outside of her bed when she gets tired enough. It's nowhere near the time that she will go to sleep in her bed, mind you, but we have utilized this situation while visiting and being "off-schedule." Plus, she's just so snuggly!

Here is Hallie helping dad reinstall our bathroom sink after replacing the laminate floor in our bathroom with tile. Did I mention that during our Christmas break we put tile in the kitchen and two bathrooms? We also painted one of the bathrooms and put wainscoating in both. We also have a fireplace (currently sitting in the middle of our bedroom) waiting to be installed in the living room! I'm so excited.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: