Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oliver's Room

 


I was happy to do something with his room and actually follow through! There is one other thing I would like to do if I get a chance and that is paint a big picture on a piece of wood to hang on the wall opposite of this bed. What you can't see in the picture is the beat up changing table that my mom got for $2 and some 'puffy' wall hangings above it that came with the bedding. Overall I am quite pleased with his room and enjoy spending time in there. I also would like to mention that I sewed the seat cushion covers this morning and was really proud of myself! I just used the cushions to make my pattern!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dana Broderick said...

Man! Your room looks so cute! I need to get on the ball with my house! I've been here almost a year and my rooms aren't that done! I LOVE IT! I love the colors!