Saturday, March 6, 2010

So Long 48705 Runners...

 


Thanks for the memories!. Yes, we've sold our home. The new owners are moving boxes in as I type. I have mixed emotions, obviously. I have had a LOOOOOOOOOONG week of packing, moving, cleaning, and sinus infection. This was the first home we built together and the only home in which so much of my own blood, sweat, and tears will go into the construction. Now that I have four kids to manage, I won't be able to put in as much time on future building endeavors and we will have to pay others to help. We put the for sale sign out just a tad less than a year ago. This home was a blessing and a huge answer to prayer when God enabled us to build. Now, the sale of this home is also a huge answer to prayer and nothing short of miraculous. I know God's hand was in it. With the equity from this home, we will be able to pay off our student loans and some other debt we've accrued. I am excited to build another house and hopefully perfect the plan so I will be living in the model of efficiency! I am praying for land....more than an acre and not too far from church. Is that too much to ask for? :) For now, we are living with Matt's parents in Kasilof. An interesting set up....pictures to come! We are so grateful they are willing to allow us to stay and save money!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: