Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rewind: Seward Sealife Center

Last year my mom gave us a gift certificate for the Sealife Center that expired at the end of the year. So, we headed to Seward the week after Christmas with Aunt Katy and Uncle Jesse. In conjunction with visiting the center, we were picking up a large fiberglass tank/pool that they had listed on freecycle, so Matt could realize his childhood dream of having a swimming pool in his backyard. When I say large, I mean GARGANTUOUS. But more on that later, I'm sure. :) Other than the fact that Katy was sicker than a dog, the guys were outside disassembling the pool the entire time and didn't get to share the fun, and after awhile the 4 kids were a bit much so we had to walk up the street in search of lunch, it was a good time. Their reaction to all the sealife was great! I would like to shout out a huge thanks to Katy and Jesse for helping on this trip. I know it wasn't what you expected or thought you were getting yourself into, but I seriously wouldn't have survived without you! We all love you so much!!!


No comments: