Friday, February 20, 2009

I forgot to mention...

That inbetween vacation and trying to move Hallie into the big bed, I slowly took away her pacifier. In the picture you can see it hanging on her blanket. Well, if you could see the other side, you would just see a nub. And so, one more traumatic thing I did to my daughter in a matter of weeks. She is still not sleeping. Last night she cried for 3 hours. She used to be a good sleeper. Now I've gone and messed everything up right before a new baby. I'm in trouble! And I'm exhausted.

2 comments:

Dana Broderick said...

ahhhh man! It's so hard to take things away. I'm trying to wean Tori off the bottle and IT'S HARD! She yells "ba bull" all day. Good luck! Her room looks SO CUTE! I just painted my girls room. I'll have to post pictures.

Jamie said...

Hey Amber-
Rough times for you I see. I truly hope that it is getting better. I think Hallie just really enjoyed being the baby and doesn't want to give that up. Keep it up and eventually she will be ready to grow up just a little. Let me know if I can help out.