Monday, March 31, 2008

I Don't Know

Once in awhile there are these amazing moments (like now) when Carson and Tana are playing TOGETHER in harmony upstairs for 1-2 hours. If, during this time, Hallie happens to be asleep (such as now) I don't really know what to do with myself! I am afraid to go up and see what they are actually doing, for fear that I will throw off their groove. Usually, I know I am facing 2 hours of playroom cleanup for my peaceful moments, and I feel it is worth it. But today, the playroom was already a disaster from our picnic on Friday. (No, I don't clean, nor make the kids clean with my assistance as often as I wish!)

Here's a picture of Hallie on my desk where I can find her several times a day if I forget to close the office door. This is how my favorite mug was broken.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: