Saturday, March 1, 2008

This is my baby boy?


He used to sleep with his dog, "Farm," and his teddy bear, "Blueberry." Now I find him sleeping with a Hot Wheel car in his hand and his Pirates of the Carribean fishing rod (which he is not allowed to open yet) next to him. I can't believe we have already shared 5 years together. In six months he will be off to kindergarten and I will not know what he is up to all day. I will have no control over his actions, nor will I know if he is being kind, bossy, reactive, thoughtful, or respectful.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Who knows whats in your son's heart except Jesus.
Your post made me feel great. God bless you and your family.

Amber said...

Wow! My first anonymous comment...thanks! I appreciate what you said.