Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goodnight Day 1

I made it through a whole day without dark chocolate! But I sincerely missed it, especially after dinner. I have been trained my entire life to end a meal with something sweet! :(

breakfast: eggs cooked in olive oil with the yummy seasoned salt I bought at Gaylord Opreyland in Nashville
lunch: BAS (big ass salad) with green and black olives, boiled egg, avocado, cilantro, olive oil and seasoned salt
snack (at variable times): walnuts, one date, coconut flakes, tea with coconut oil, 2 tiny satsuma mandarins
dinner: slow cooked pork shoulder roast with garlic, g.salt, lime juice, avocado, cilantro, cumin; yellow squash cooked in olive oil and seasoned salt, peas

I'm afraid I'm going to run out of my current supply of EVOO and special seasoned salt very quickly! Everything I ate today was delicious and I said NO to all the food at MOPS! Yay for me!

No comments: